rss

Day Two in San Diego

Friday, October 10, 2008

Today I was fed five times at luxury hotels and/or restaurants! Man, these site tours are really hard work. I've had to much food and wine the last two days I feel like I'm going to bust. However, I feel like I can recommend some really good places to eat in San Diego! I think the only thing that would make this trip even better is if a friend was here with me. The group of people I'm with are all wonderful but the only thing we have in common is shop talk and where we live, the bay area. If a friend was with me it would all be better. But then if a friend was here I might not be on my best behavior... LOL



When I got back to my room this evening I had Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me. They had two glasses for the Champagne, I guess they think I'm going to have a guest over... Hmmm... I wonder if they can get one of the cute bellboys to join me tonight! :)

0 comments: