rss

Incriminating Photos

Monday, March 22, 2010

When I was asked if I wanted to go to my friend’s mom’s Playa Party I first thought, “why is she having a pimp style party?” Well, I was wrong. So wrong! It wasn’t Play-A, it is actually short for La Playa where Burning Man is held and our gracious birthday hostess attends every year. Her house was decorated inside and out like a Burning Man camp with tents on the inside of her house, pillows, throws and lights everywhere. Upon entering the house one is whisked away to the wardrobe room where you are assaulted by several Burning Man minions and you yourself are transformed into something... Psychedelic. I submit for your viewing pleasure a photo of myself as some wizard thing... And Dave as a self proclaimed Nubian Queen. Enjoy.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's all sorts of awesome.
Dave looks hot.