rss

Tea Gardens

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I had a great time today out and about in the parks of San Francisco. First I went to the Japanese Tea Gardens in Golden Gate Park. I always enjoy going there. The whole place is so serene, although all the tourists that were there today kind of took away from that. I also love the koi fish, as you can see by my many pictures of them. From the Tea Gardens I went to Sutro Heights. I don't know what it is about Sutro Heights, but it's climate is magical. It's always nice there. There could be fog surrounding it but the park itself will be clear and a nice 75 degrees. I saw some sort of a heron there walk around which was neat. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera so I didn't get any pictures. As always there were lots of dogs, which I just adore! From there I went to Ocean Beach where it's always nice. I soaked up some sun (my face got a little pink) and enjoyed walking through the sand. It was a perfect day in San Francisco and I'm glad I had the chance to get out and enjoy it!



















2 comments:

Katy said...

Hey, I want to go there the next time I make my down. K? Please? Pretty Please? I promise to be good.

Kevin said...

Twist my arm why don't ya!